7/02/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 6

Image Hosted by PicturePush


The beginning of class began with a difficult activity. I had to change a negotiation from my thought to be a delicate speech. It must be more polite than my thought. I didn’t know how to say but I tried my best to do this activity. First, I didn’t want to do it because I had no idea^^! However, my boss gave me various examples of delicate negotiation. These examples were very useful for me because I could change a negotiation by the examples. Specially, midterm exam will come true:) My boss indicated me what will be in the midterm exam. I had to study about the marketing strategy of my company a lot. Moreover, I had a lovely activity on Thursday; it was very fun and lovely. I was worried about my show because I didn’t have enough time to prepare but my group members were very excellent action. Every group was very professional and confident. I was more relaxed from my midterm exam but in my bottom heart I was very worried about it.

1 comment: