6/29/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 5

Image Hosted by PicturePush


This week began with a big surprise that was mid term exam on July 8th, 2010. Then, a surprise thing was stopped and moved on the important skill. This week, my boss gave me the presentation tips for an impromptu job interview. There were various issues for job interview. Then, my boss gave me the interview tips. (very excellent:) I would like to give big thanks to my boss because I am going to be an internship and I have to interview for my co-operative education. These excellent interview tips were very useful for me. These tips made me knew how to introduce my self and knew the thing that I should do or not for my job interview, the things that I should know before interview such as the company background. I can prepare my self completely and I have more confidence for my interview. Importantly, these tips can help me to get a good job in the future.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment