6/09/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 2

Image Hosted by PicturePush


This week, our class began with lovely fashion show from my classmates. All of them are very professional and have the self-confidence. It was very funny and it made my class very happy. The important topic that we talked is a question “What’re really in women’s bag?” My answer is everything that is very necessary and important for user. Then, I’ve got the excellent answers from Ajarn Gob; in the bag there was demand such as beauty, prestige, pride, hope, ambition, achievement, safety, dignity, difference, success, dream, avoidance, happiness, equality, etc. After I got this answer, I think the value is really in the bag. Besides, Ajarn Gob gave us the tips for success in this course such as discipline (achieve the goal), passion, hardworking, positive (everything is possible), creative. Then, my friends and I’d learned the "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs" There were five steps of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. I think I am now at the psychological needs step.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Disney

    I like Mickey Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww


    i know that i cannot comment your blog now!

    because your blog don't finish.


    i think you will do it better.

    Time is money.

    you are busy now.

    good luck for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney is one of my wishing!

    u r so creative to do this!

    Keep fighting my partner!

    Mr.Champ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tick~

    DISNEY !

    i am crazy about ur brand


    i want to see winnie the pooh ha ha ha!

    just kidding


    well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. My close friend !!!! GOOD idea . I like your brand.
    I like DISNEY!!!

    ReplyDelete