6/09/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 1

Image Hosted by PicturePush

This week was my first time in this course “English for International Trade.” I would like to take this course since last year but I can’t. I really would like to take this course because I had business background and I could use both skills with this course. Anyway, this course was on Tuesday and Thursday but on Tuesday (25 May) there was no class. My friends and I had to go to Ajarn Gob’s office to get the course syllabus and read it before the class on Thursday.
On Thursday (27 May), English for International Trade began with discussion about “Why are you interested in this course?” My reason to take this course is my minor in IBM and Ajarn Gob’s teaching style is quite relaxed. After that, Ajarn Gob described the course syllabus. It’s very interesting for me. Importantly, I have to create my BLOG that I have no background about it but I will try my best to design my lovely BLOG. ;D

9 comments:

  1. welcome to the entertainment world and the world of unlimited happiniess.

    Congratulations on making the lovely blog,
    Well-done.
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tick!!! I extremly like this brand, it always makes me like a child 55+.

    Don't be serious to do it, i know u can do it well. I have no background aboout BLOG like U.

    HARD WORKING WILL MAKE US A SUCCESS.

    We gonna fight fight fight***

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, friend
    this is my sister' favorite brand
    she is so crazy.....

    very good idea that u choose this brand
    bcuz the brand's concept is obvious

    go on, friend
    I'm waiting to see ur success.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Tik

    This is my favorite brand when I was a child

    I like ur goods especially clothes ^^

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agen Terpercaya Dengan menyediakan berbagai bonus menarik, jangan sampai ketinggalan bonus menariknya ya Situs Slot


    Nonton Movie terupdate disini ya guy's Nonton Movie
    Panduan Game

    ReplyDelete