6/29/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 4

Image Hosted by PicturePush


This week, my boss explained me the marketing mix (4Ps). It was very useful for me to manage my brand. I learned about product strategy, positioning and branding. To understand the consumer behavior was the first thing that was very important for a good marketer or brand manager. I am a brand manager I had to manage my brand to be a popular brand in the marketplace. Exactly, I had to manage my brand by following the product strategy steps that were to create value, to communicate value, and to deliver value (customer management, target market).
Then, I had to move on very special activity of this week that was presentation in the real situation for a job interview. My group was the first group. We duplicated the situation for job interview of flight attendance. I was very excited because I was in the first group and everyone was interested in my presentation. Today, every group was very good in their presentation. This activity was very important for me because it could help me for my impromptu job interview.^^!

2 comments: