6/17/2010

JOURNAL WEEK 3

Image Hosted by PicturePush

The begining of this week on Tuesday (June 8, 2010) was showing the blogs of my classmates that was very impressive and attractive. My classmates were excellent in their creativity. Then, we moved on the presentation of the executive summary “Victoria’s Secret.” My group was the first group in this presentation. Importantly, this week Ajarn Gob gave the details about the final project. I had to search for the information of my company such as the marketing strategy and company background. I found that there were a lot of information from various websites but some information was unusable. Oh, it made me serious. It was not problems because Ajarn Gob explained me in each topic such as product strategy and promotion strategy. Exactly, I had background knowledge in IBM that was my minor, so when Ajarn explained it was very easy to understand. I had to think of my blog that was the Walt Disney. My brand referred to children and I had to design my blog for my target groups that were the children. My blog should have more color and pictures. Oh!!!Thank you so much Ajarn Gob wasn’t serious about GRAMMAR. ^^!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I have the same mistakes like you, i'll change it in Dunkin Donuts.

    On the other hand, my blog also be changed like you, so we have to do it harder than other becuase we have low technology. 555


    We're gonna fight*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,my frieng

    i like new design

    very goood

    keep fighting

    ReplyDelete