8/01/2010

Rationale



Why this brand?


I always think of myself what is very important for me to be in each day. Exactly, the four requisites are very important for everyone. Human can’t live without food, clothing, shelter and medicines. Although these are truly the basic needs of human but it is just the physiological needs. Moreover, there is one important thing that is necessary for living thing; it is the psychological needs or the happiness. It is not only human who has the happiness but I really believe that the animals also have the happiness though I don’t know what the happiness of animal is. In my opinion, the happiness of most people is living or doing something with their families or lovers at somewhere. The happiness between child and adult, boy and girl or man and woman are different. Many people are happy with their dreams; if their dreams become a truth I strongly believe that they must be very happy.

Otherwise, there are many things and places around the world that can make people happy but in my thought there is only one place that makes the dream becomes a truth. Precisely, first name that I impress is the Walt Disney. The Walt Disney always gives the entertainments to many people around the world for long times. There are many types of the entertainment such as cartoons, movies, theme park or Disneyland and etc. Furthermore, the Walt Disney also has various collections for children, teenagers, adults and a person who is interested in Disney’s collection. I am a person who is impressive in this brand like others. I love happiness I love smile and I love laughing. Disneyland where is my dream. For these reasons, I would like to reach this brand deeply.

2 comments: