8/02/2010

Reflection






I would like to separate my reflection into 3 parts; there are reflections for this course, my boss, and by blog.


Reflection to English for International Trade (ENG-380)

There are many students who would like to take this course since last time but someone can’t. This time, I am a lucky girl who can take this course. This is an interesting course and this course is appropriate for me because of my business background and I am impressive with Aj.Gob‘s teaching style that made class comfortable. So, this class is very perfect. I strongly believe that English for International Trade can persuade many students.


Reflection to my boss (AJ.GOB)

My boss is not only teacher; her lifestyle that is agile likes a good business woman. She always makes a difficult thing easier and I am always happy in class. This class is not serious because of Aj.Gob‘s teaching style and she is kind and friendly. So, my boss is very perfect.


Reflection to my blog

"Common Blog with Common Girl"

This is my first time to create blog. I have no background about this, so it is very difficult for me. Nevertheless, I found nothing is difficult if we try our best to do it. I spend lot of times for my blog and I am now enjoying with creating my blog.


2 comments: